Why Idiomatic Programmers?
Unlike other blogs we only concentrate on providing a non-intrusive reading experience for our readers. We have social psychologists with more that 15 years of experience consulting developers about best practices on keeping the attention of the readers and not get distracted in the middle of reading your amazing blog post.
Who can submit an article?
If you have some background in Computer Science and Technology or want to share something interesting that is related to Technology, Finance or Business, you can submit a blog post to us and we will publish it.
Even though we do not have a category where your post can fit in, if it's interesting enough we will create a category for you.
All you have to do is gather your ideas and start writing. We give you a byline with your biography, so readers can find out more about you and your work.
Why can't I just publish to Medium or Dev.to?
Have you ever seen that paywall or prompt to sign-in just so you can read an article? It's annoying right? One of the core values of Idiomatic Programmers is that we will never obstruct the ability of our readers to get knowledge they need. Our website is lightning fast and definitely lighter than Medium or Dev.to
Furthermore, Idiomatic Programmers follow an Open Source approach for our blogs. Checkout our Contributor's repository at Github, and push unlimited number of articles you want. We will make sure to review your articles and give feedback if it does not mean our standards.
What Kind Of Articles Do We Publish?
We publish articles written by developers, designer, engineers, testers, entrepreneurs and pretty much anyone who is working in fields related to Technology, Finance or Business. You can write these types of articles.
- Tutorials - Either helping people get started with a new technology, or walking them through the process of building a project.
- Opinion - Do you have a strong opinion on something in our industry and the research to back it up? These can make useful talking points.
- Ultimate Guides - Longer articles really digging into a subject. A reference piece that people will return to time and time again.
- Case Studies - What did you or your company learn from a particular project. These need to focus on practical examples which will be useful to other people, not just a good story.
- Text Courses - A series of articles about a particular topic. Or an Ultimate Guide that you wish to break into multiple parts.
Are some of your questions regarding contribution left unanswered here? Feel free to reach out to us about it at our [email protected].You can also use the contact form below, and we will reach out to you within 24 hours.